Learning to dive in the Maldives
You are planning a holiday in the Maldives and are not sure if you want to learn to dive? All we can do is recommend it! The underwater world of the Maldives is full of surprises. Great soft and hard corals and above all lots of fish, many small and colourful reef fish, nudibranchs, turtles, eagle rays, manta rays, reef sharks, whale sharks …. way too much to list everything. We would love to introduce you to this fascinating underwater world and this great sport.
At our diving resorts, you have the opportunity to take a beginner diving course several times a week. We
We want to train you with no stress and with an individual approach. For this reason, all beginner diving courses at Werner Lau take place in small groups of a maximum of 2 students per instructor.
If you are already a certified diver, you have a lot of possibilities to continue your diving education with us:
- Various special courses according to the guidelines of SSI, i.a.c., CMAS or PADI.
- SSI or i.a.c. Advanced Adventurer Course
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- CMAS Silver or CMAS Gold (on request)
- Rescue Diver Course (on request)
- Divemaster or Divecon (on request)
For more information please contact our dive center: